How to get Mobile App Reviews in Microsoft Teams with AppReviewBot
Search for your app on AppReviewBot
1. Type your app name in the search bar at AppReviewBot.com and select it from the dropdown list.
2. Enter your email address then paste in your custom incoming webhook. Don’t have a webhook URL? Keep scrolling!
Setup a custom Incoming Webhook in Microsoft Teams
1. In Microsoft Teams select Apps from the left side panel.
2. Choose Connectors from the Apps list.
3. Next, select Incoming Webhook from the list of connectors.
4. Click Add to a team
5. Click the search bar and choose the channel you would like your app reviews to appear in.
6. Name your webhook AppReviewBot, upload an image and select Create.
7. Copy your Incoming Webhook URL and select Done.
Finalize your signup and start receiving app reviews in Microsoft Teams
1. Paste your webhook URL in the AppReviewBot signup form and click Get App Reviews in Microsoft Teams.
2. That’s it! Your reviews will start showing up in your Microsoft Teams channel immediately.